UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) VP, Global Delivery Services - Retail in Des Moines, Iowa
VP, Global Delivery Services - Retail
USA - USA - Remote
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
The Vice President, Global Delivery Services owns all strategic and operational areas for one of our 5 vertical groups in the US and is responsible for serving as the principal advisor and executive sponsor of all Retail, Hospitality and Food Services (RHFS) engagements.
Specifically, this position is responsible for overseeing the resource requirements and execution of customer engagements, financial performance, customer satisfaction, operational excellence (quality) and ultimately, ensuring the balanced success of the market.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop services strategy and lead operational execution to ensure the RHFS team delivers against our strategic goals as Global Deliver Services Team. Goals as follows:
o Exceptional Customer Experience
o Operational Efficiencies
o Scaled for Growth
o An Awesome Place to Work
• Exceptional Customer Experience – We expect this leader to always foster an environment where our focus is to ensure our customer is having a great experience independent of what product or combination of UKG products are delivered.
• Operational Efficiencies – The expectations are that the leader for this group will remain highly focused on the operational elements to continue to drive efficiencies. Some measurements of efficiencies are Time to Live and Time to Completion, all while retaining high Customer satisfaction. The efficiencies and improvements are ongoing expectations of which to be lead by our Vertical leader.
• Scaled for Growth – As a growing organization it is imperative that we continue to find and develop ways to further grow our capacity. Increased capacity is inclusive of internal as well as external resources that can successfully deliver against our engagements. Its imperative that this leader creates an environment where internal resources as well as External resources are supported and given the same opportunity for successful growth of their UKG practice.
• An Awesome Place to Work – In order to achieve long-term success, all leadership across all functions has the responsibility to ensure we provide an environment where our resources thrive and develop the necessary skills to succeed in their careers. This includes the opportunity for career growth while allowing for work life balance. The health and success of our resources needs to continue to be a top priority for any leader within Global Delivery Services.
Additional Areas of Responsibilities
• Serve as a key executive to customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and being referenceable.
• Provide strong leadership and assume responsibility to ensure that large, regional, global, or complex accounts are well managed, that customer expectations are effectively set and to ensure that the product and services delivered by UKG enable our customers to exceed their business expectations and desired outcomes.
• Partner with Sales leadership to propose customer solutions by complementing with the right services and approach and strategy.
• Champion key initiatives that result in efficiencies and innovations that benefit customers and organization.
• Partner and influence other departments within UKG to ensure delivery of the required customer service standards.
• 12 – 15 years of experience leading a professional services organization in an enterprise software company with a Retail/Hospitality/Food Services background
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
• Knowledge of the Human Capital Management space a plus, but not required; experience working in a business process application
• Demonstrated success of driving operational efficiencies while maintaining a health P&L with the proper focus on overall margin
• Demonstrated experience in selling services as part of an enterprise software company
• Thorough understanding of professional services operations, including performance benchmarks/levers, implementation methodology, resource deployment, staff development, services quoting, and partner management
• Experience in leadership capacity as part of a global organization is strongly preferred
• Up to 50% travel
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs