Fiserv VP Sales in Des Moines, Iowa
What does a successful Vice President Sales – Payouts (MoneyNetwork & D2D) do?
Fiserv’s Payouts sales leadership role will lead a team of sales specialists to achieve the quotas for the suite of MoneyNetwork & D2D Product Solutions. This role is accountable for the development and implementation of sales and client relationship strategies, which includes generating new sales and partnerships to achieve aggressive quarterly and annual sales targets. This sales leadership role will work in close alignment and collaboration with Vertical Sales Leaders, Relationship Manager Leaders and Product leadership.
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
In this role, you will:
• Achieve aggressive sales targets and pipeline objectives
• Program Manage all aspects of our Payouts strategy that is aligned to the MoneyNetwork & D2D Product Solutions teams and operationalized in the field with our Vertical Leaders.
• Develop and implement an aggressive competitive attack plan against the industry competition.
• Build sales quotas and targets that align to the product and enterprise team objectives to deliver impact and recurring revenues.
• Develop a business plan and go-to-market strategy to significantly increase Fiserv sales and revenues within the MoneyNetwork & D2D Product Solutions through the acquisition of new accounts and expansion of existing relationship. Ensure a client-focused approach in all aspects of the sales selling cycle.
• Senior leader who represents Fiserv in all selling aspects with the client. Leverage personal brand to build senior-level, trusted-advisor relationships with new and current clients. Drive an enterprise view to focus on maximizing the value of these relationships.
• Identify and evaluate client needs and collaborate across the organization to develop innovative solutions that deliver a positive client experience and support profitable revenue growth goals. This includes strong partnership with our Vertical Sales Leaders, Solution Consultants, and Product, Legal and Operational teams.
• Build an organization structure and roles within the team required to deliver our growth strategy while staying within operating expense budget.
• Manage teams of sales employees engaged with prospective and current clients. Also responsible for training, HR initiatives and career development among the team.
• Set aggressive goals and motivate and develop employees to achieve those goals.
• Identify and influence opportunities for operational effectiveness and improving the client experience through all phases of the sales process.
• Models and practices the Fiserv Way of Selling which includes our Expert Selling Force Management framework.
• Perform other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 12+ years of a demonstrated track record of successful new business generation and “solution selling”
• Deep understanding of market dynamics, challenges, trends and operations. Stellar reputation and referenced credibility as a trusted advisor with key clients and decision-makers within the industry.
• Strong knowledge of the industry processes, compliance/regulations and areas of opportunity are a plus.
• Client-focused with demonstrated success developing and implementing strategies to enhance the client experience
• Track record of building and maintaining strategic relationships with senior client and industry leaders
• Payment industry knowledge and experience is a plus but not required
• Proven record of dynamic team leadership; ability to attract, retain and develop top talent
• Ability to lead and inspire sales teams with a track record of meeting or exceeding revenue and growth expectations
• Ability to evaluate and anticipate market and client needs and collaborate across the organization to develop innovative solutions
• Ability to navigate complex and matrix organizations to lead cross-functional initiatives and drive results
• Strong financial and analytical acumen
• Executive presence with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, influence and negotiate with the most senior executives within Fiserv as well as within client organizations.
Additional Skills / Knowledge
• Strategic Sales Planning and Implementation
• Building New Logo Pipeline
• Deal Structuring and Negotiation
• Sales Performance Management
• Knowledge Management
• Financial Management
• Coaching, Mentoring and Training Sales Organizations
• Effective Resource Management
• 50 - 80%
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Fiserv Jobs