HORMEL FOODS CORPORATION Team Leader in DUBUQUE, Iowa
Team Leader Nights
- Trains and mentors Production Professionals
- Is responsible for meeting the requirements of safety, quality, efficiency, and costs for their assigned departments.
- Oversees multiple activities and take ownership of assigned department responsibilities.
- Exhibits a strong working knowledge of all production principles and equipment.
- Be able to manage and troubleshoot all technological tools used in production.
- Works closely with all other cross functional groups within the facility to execute plant-wide initiatives.
- Performs other tasks as needed to support the plant.
- 1+ year as a shift lead, shift supervisor, assistant manager, etc. OR Associates Degree.
- Proven leadership, persuasive, initiative, analytical, and communication skills are necessary for success in this position.
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States.
- Applicants must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
- Able and willing to work night shift schedules based on business needs (2nd shift, 3rd shift, and/or 3-2-2 12 Hr Alternative shift)
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.