Robert Half Project Coordinator in ELDRIDGE, Iowa
The Project Coordinator will spend the bulk of their time with the technical change process. Setting up new parts, managing revision changes, implementing change notices for requotes as well as phase out efforts. This person will attend/facilitate cross-functional team meetings to ensure the coordination and completion of projects within budget and within scope. This person will work closely with all facilities and must be able to set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize the progress of the project and prepare reports needed to track products.
· Communicate closely with production floor and customers to ensure the project is running per the "plan".
· Work closely with customers and manufacturing to present deviation requests and follow-up until resolution is received.
· Prefer experience with engineering change process. Person in this position will ultimately manage the day-to-day creation, implementation, and execution of all part changes, requote endeavors and phase outs.
· Lead/facilitate meetings with manufacturing to keep production on time, articulate deadlines, and work through stumbling blocks.
· Prefer experience with first article inspection/PPAP. Will ultimately work daily with PPAP Documents, ISIR reports and APQP during product development.
· Prefer experience with steel component manufacturing industry
· Work closely with project manager and senior management to develop project timelines for critical new parts development projects using various PM tools (excel, Microsoft Project, etc.)
· Responsible for timely implementation of new projects working with samples to be developed and converted into production and sales.
· Follow a timeline plan for various activities to meet specified dates per the customer.
Must be proficient in excel basics and have a working knowledge of VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
Must be proficient in power point. This person will create high visibility presentations for customers and internal departments
Must have a familiarity/working knowledge of project management tools (excel, Microsoft, etc.)
Looking for someone who is ambitious and wanting to learn
Interest/knowledge within the manufacturing industry is crucial for long term success in this role and growth within the organization
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs