UnityPoint Health Maintenance Supervisor in Fort Dodge, Iowa
UnityPoint Health- Fort Dodge
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm with occasional weekends and holidays, on call every 6 weeks
Why UnityPoint Health?
Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
• Responsible for the operation of the building and grounds department, with guidance from the Manager of Buildings and Grounds
• Possess ability to effectively manage people.
• Train and orient those who are responsible to
• Supervise, inspect, assign work of subordinates
• Complete performance appraisals for building and grounds employees
• Schedule working hours of subordinates
• Order section’s routine small equipment, parts and materials
• Supervise operation of preventive maintenance system
• Review equipment maintenance requirements and keep records
• Supervise and assist in plant repairs
• Assume responsibility for portions of department in the absence of Buildings and Grounds Manager
• Will be a working supervisor and must be an expert in the basic skills inventory required of subordinates.
Education: High school graduate. Schooling in job-related technical courses
Licensure: Valid Iowa Driver’s License
Experience: Ten years experience in building maintenance and operation
Skills/Abilities: Mechanical, electrical. Analyze complex machinery or equipment.
Requisition ID: 2022-124116
Street: 802 Kenyon Rd
Name: 7020 UnityPoint Health Trinity Regional Medical Ctr
Name: Building- TRMC
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm with occasional weekends and holidays. On call every 6 weeks
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org