ManpowerGroup Industrial Utility in Frederika, Iowa
Industrial Painter/Utility, this is a permanent placement opportunity after 30 days. Lots of room for growth with this great company!!
Our client, in Waverly is seeking an Industrial Painter/Utility Associate to join their family oriented team on first shift, Monday through Friday 7AM-3:30PM.
You will perform a wide variety of tasks in support of manufacturing/production of Asphalt and Mobile Equipment. Responsible for preparing parts and equipment for paint including removing previously applied paint, cleaning, and degreasing, smoothing surfaces, and protecting unpainted surfaces by masking. These duties require strong attention to detail to adequately prepare the equipment for the next stage in the high quality manufacturing process.
Job Title: Industrial Utility
Location: Waverly, IA
Pay Range: $18 - $22
What's in it for you?
• Train and work in various areas of production
• Opportunity to be hired by company after 30 days
• First Shift, Paid training, Full time hours
• Clean and safe work environment
• Tools provided, Growth opportunity
What will you be doing?
• Wash, clean, and wipe down equipment to be painted
• Load and upload paint booth with forklift, mask, paper or grease components
• Be able to lift, capabilities 50lbs; Push/Pull bending, twisting, turning.
• Use basic hand tools and other small power tools for prep work
• Load and unload paint booth with forklift
• 18 years or older, High school diploma or GED
• 1 + years' experience in painting/shop blasting or equivalent
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., Push/Pull 100 lbs.
• Good attendance, commitment, career oriented
• Detail oriented with Good Written and Oral
If want to hear more about this amazing opportunity, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss.. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs