CROWN POINT BUILDERS INC Carpenter in Garner, Iowa
It\'s time to rethink what you\'ve heard about careers in construction! At Crown Point Builders, our modern, professional team is changing the industry! Join our growing team of passionate and creative individuals who take pride in helping others and do what it takes to get stuff done. Share your talents and find a position that fits your unique skillset. Enjoy a rewarding environment that encourages growth and success along with great benefits. Can you bring something great to our organization?
Carpenters are directly responsible for all production on jobsites. This includes a wide variety of rough and finish carpentry. Carpenters work with and train under Lead Carpenters to complete projects while gaining skills. A creative spirit and pride in craftsmanship makes the Carpenter a successful member of the Client Services Team.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication
- Planning and time management
- Eye for detail
Skills not required, but may impact pay rate:
- Broad knowledge of tools and equipment
- Plan reading
- Basic framing
- Finish carpentry
- Cabinetry Window and door installation
- Drywall Siding
- Decking Landscaping
- Flooring Tiling
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, concrete, etc.
- Teamwork, organization, basic safety knowledge
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of site
- Communicate effectively and positively with crew, subcontractors, andclients
- Be courteous and mindful of the client\'sproperty
- Load and unload materials and equipment
- Assist Lead Carpenters and Sub-contractorsasneeded
- Perform variety of rough and finish carpentry as projectrequires
Benefits: Flexible schedules, PTO, paid vacation and holidays, Employer match IRA, Bonus programs, Paid training, Employee recruitment bonus, and perfect attendance incentive.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: driver\'s license
Job type: Full-time or Part-time
Apply online at www.crownpointbuildersinc.com/careers