Stellar Industries Inc Internal Assembly Trainer in Garner, Iowa
Responsible for instructing and implementing technical training programs targeted for Operation personnel.
· Audits the assembly areas to assure compliance with Stellar procedures, practices and quality standards.
· Collects customer service reports, quality trends and other data to identify on-going training needs.
· Develops, qualifies, and writes methods and procedures for installation and assembly staff.
· Participate in the design, building, and auditing of installation and assembly templates, fixtures, and special tooling.
· Assists in the first article build of new features and options prior to turning over to production for assembly and/or installation.
Training - General
· Provide input towards the development of training materials and tools for both hands on and classroom activities.
· Works with Suppliers to coordinate on site 3rd party training.
· Maintains training material and facilities to optimize effectiveness of classroom training and updates as needed.
· Maintain personnel training database in coordination with Safety, Quality and HR including continual training requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Communication skills
· Mentoring attitude; emphasizing excellence
· Teaching skills; coaching and motivating
· Problem analysis, problem-solving, process improvement
· Must have exceptional mechanical and assembly skills
· Planning and organizing; managing processes
· Developing standards
· Presentation skills including multi-media
· Collaboration; cross functional involvement and buy-in
Job ID: 2021-1109
External Company Name: Stellar Industries, Inc
Street: 190 State St
Shift: 1st Shift