Robert Half International Solution Architect in JOHNSTON, Iowa
Are you a thought leader and show a passion to continuously learn, improve, and share your knowledge as a Solution Architect? Do you have an interest in working with some of the best dev teams in Des Moines, IA?
As a Solution Architect, your responsibilities will include:
· Develop with leading edge technologies while keeping an eye on bleeding edge technologies, practices, and processes
· Mentor and promote technical design, coding, and testing competencies in other developers
· Engage with our UI/UX team, enterprise architects, and others to help build and maintain standards and shared solutions
· Actively work on an agile development team with software developers, business analysts, product owners, and test analysts
· Analyze, design, develop, and support a variety of new and exciting multi-tier, high-performance solutions
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply now or find me on LinkedIn-Diane Calder.
Education and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 4+ years as a Solution Architect
· 6+ years of experience developing high performance multi-tier applications
· Additional 4+ years of experience architecting complex solutions using a variety of technologies as team lead
· Must be able to create/maintain a build/deploy in Azure DevOps from scratch for a cloud hosted website.
· Experience with Angular 9, Typescript, C#, .Net, Node, and RESTful API Services
· Possess excellent software architecture design, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively with cross-functional engineering teams and business partners
· Experience with object-oriented languages and web development technologies
· Designing systems using complex relational database systems and related software frameworks
· Strong working experience with development processes, practices, and software engineering design principles
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must have Azure DevOps experience Cloud experience
Desirable, but not required:
· Background or interest in biology, genetics, or agriculture and the ability to understand and the desire to solve complex scientific problems
· Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools, Git and Jira
· AWS, Gitlab, Aspnet Core 5
· oData 8.0, Posgres
· Experience with agile development methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs