LARSON CONTRACTING INC Construction Laborers in LAKE MILLS, Iowa
A Construction Laborer, is responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a construction site. Their duties include loading and unloading tools or raw materials, assembling scaffolding or other pieces of equipment and digging or filling in pits throughout the construction process.
The duties and responsibilities of a construction laborer are all geared toward maintaining a clean, safe and efficient construction site while also supporting the overall project. The list of duties and responsibilities for a laborer on any given day may include the following:
- Cleaning and preparing construction sites.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Building and taking down scaffolding and temporary structures.
- Operating and tending machinery and heavy equipment.
- Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans.
- Assisting skilled tradespeople in their duties.