Wells Enterprises, Inc. Electrical Technician - Days in Le Mars, Iowa
$7,500 Hiring Bonus!! Comprehensive Relocation Package up to $5,000!! Pay: Starting rate for Tech 1 is $29.23/hr with pay increases at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. Top rate of pay for Tech 1 at 12 months is $31.79/hr. This position also includes skill progression potential with top rate of pay at $33.77/hr at Tech 5. Free Temporary Housing with Relocation while securing Permanent Housing
With supervision, performs and inspects preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and repair of electrical components and Power systems safely and efficiently.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assists with troubleshooting, replaces, and tests malfunctioning electrical components on electrical power systems.
- Inspects, cleans, treats for corrosion and performs system operational checks on electrical infrastructure, transformers, and motors with supervision.
- Installs conduit in a quality manner including following code standards and professional workmanship with general supervision.
- Analyze and repair components using conventional and digital multi meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters and hand tools.
- Installs bus duct, switchgear, QO panels, and main switches with supervision.
- Ensures that all work is completed safely, correctly, professionally, and timely. Ensures that all associated documentation and clean-up responsibilities are completed.
- Consistently accounts for his/her time on work orders ensuring proper labor utilization.
- Follows up and provides feedback on work orders.
Approximate shift start time of 5:00AM - 7:00 AM. Normal shift lengths of 10-12 hours.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED with a 2 year degree or state of Iowa licensure preferred.
- Possess 1 year of WEI electrical experience.
- Basic understanding of concepts and applications of electrical and power directives.
- Adequate communication skills, math skills,computer skills and problem solving.
- Capable of generating and processing work on a computerized maintenance management system.
- Interpret blueprints, schematics, and mechanical drawings.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application atwww.wellscareers.com Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis ABOUT US Interested in a sweet career Wells Enterprises, Inc. is looking for talented, energetic professionals who want to grow their careers and make an impact at a major Consumer Package Goods company. Work on leading ice cream brands alongside the most brilliant, innovative brand builders in the country, and have access to ultra-modern facilities. This is an exciting time at Wells Enterprises, Inc, and we are looking for bright dynamic professionals with the knowledge to make a difference here. Come see how life here is so hoppin' good!