Wells Dairy Inc. Software Architect - Le Mars, Omaha, Chicago, Bentonville, Buffalo or Las Vegas in Le Mars, Iowa
Maintain software applications and provide custom development as necessary in support of company requirements. This is accomplished according to the priorities and direction established by management and direction and assistance will come from other members of the Application Development team.
- Exhibit advanced technical skills/abilities required for developing, implementing, and maintaining business software applications. Liaise between the stakeholders, vendors, project management and the technical team on solution architecture options, impacts and decisions.
- Utilize independent judgment to efficiently create technical solutions by applying skills and knowledge as well as interpreting business requirements and strategy.
- Provide on-going information, support, mentoring and training as needed for internal customers, team members and IT Dept.
- Architect and deliver high quality solutions that ensure accuracy, standards compliance, fully meet key requirements, and have acceptable response times while adhering to time constraints and project deadlines.
- Technically lead efforts involving complex level projects, often giving direction to other team members, and at times internal customers. Work with outside technology vendors as required.
- Test/debug application systems to ensure accuracy, standards compliance, meet requirements, and have acceptable response times while adhering to time constraints and project deadlines.
- Document application systems and procedures according to organizational needs. This includes test scripts, LDRP, maintenance, process, training, customer, etc., ensuring compliance with department standards.
- Recommended BS in Computer Science or related degree.
- Minimum of 7 years programming/development experience.
- Preferred technology experience in Oracle Database & Development technologies, Microsoft Azure & .Net technologies, enterprise cloud development & integration technologies
- Preferred business support experience in Oracle EBS or Fusion Applications, Financials, Operations & Logistics/Supply Chain, Process Manufacturing, EDI Translation & Mapping
- Proactive problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills. Attention to detail with systematic and thorough documentation skills. Strong communication and project management skills. Adept at communicating highly complex technical information clearly and articulately with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to analyze complex assignments, define and create solutions. Strong leadership and mentorship abilities. Technical, plus the ability to grasp abstract concepts.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2100000199