Infinity Health - COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS OF SOUTHERN IOWA, INC. Facilities Assistant in LEON, Iowa
Position Summary:Provide support and assist Facilities Director of maintenance at all sites of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist Facilities Manager with daily duties and special projects.
2. Assist in assessing current condition of electrical, heating/air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment at all sites of organization.
3. Assist in regular inspection and maintenance of facilities at all sites of the organization in order to maintain the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities.
4. Assist in maintaining accurate records of inspections and condition of equipment and other systems in buildings at all sites of the organization adhering to all state and federal regulations.
5. Assist in coordinating with vendors for things that are not within the scope of the facilities service team.
6. Assist in maintaining records of regular drills and training sessions that educate employees at all sites on safety and evacuation policies.
7. Perform other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED required
General maintenance and carpentry skills preferred
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to employment or must request an exemption no less than 10 days prior to start date.