Aerotek Graphic Designer in Marion, Iowa
- Design and maintain marketing assets such as product images, packaging, website, digital assets, printed materials, social media, and trade show displays.
- Ensure assets meet brand style guides as well as customer and supplier requirements.
- Create innovative assets relevant to specific products and channels.
- Assist in researching products in the development of marketing assets.
- Work with internal teams, customers and suppliers in the development, production and completion of projects.
- Manage projects and data utilizing spreadsheets, project management software, etc.
- Document and maintain procedures.
graphic design, marketing
Top Skills Details:
Graphic Design Marketing Adobe Creative Suite
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or a combination of education and on site experience 3+ years professional Graphic Design experience is preferred Must Have Knowledge of PC, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and PowerPoint).
Preferred: - Experience with web design and video scripting, generation and editing. - Experience in social media marketing, SEO compliance and analytics.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs