The Raymond Corporation Electrical Engineer - Muscatine, IA in Muscatine, Iowa
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a member of the Toyota Industries family of companies. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Competent in all conventional aspects of subject matter or functional area of assignments. Assignments are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity to complete projects. Some latitude for independent, unreviewed action exists. Works under supervision for non-routine tasks. Requires minimum supervision for routine tasks. May have project management responsibility for small projects or subsets of large projects.
- Engineering analysis and/or design of various basic to complex vehicle systems utilizing traditional engineering techniques such as design, analysis, calculation, test and evaluation.
- Responsible for the completion of assigned projects within area(s) of specialization.
- Receives general instruction on assignment objectives, complex features, and possible solutions. Works independently to make adaptations and modifications.
- The employee keeps the supervisor informed of progress, changes, priorities, and project cost/schedule status
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years engineering experience required
- Has the ability to plan, organize and carry out technical activities
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of electrical engineering
- Experience with Controls & Motors is preferred
- Experience with Labview is a plus
- Experience with PLC programming is a plus
- Familiarity with CAN based messaging is a plus
About the total compensation package:
Salary - $82,818 - $120,328 per year. Compensation depends on the selected candidate’s education and experience Relocation – This position may qualify for relocation. Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program