WindStream Communications Customer Care Specialist- (Newton, IA) in Newton, Iowa
Start Date- February 15th and March 15th 2021
/"Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW./ /As our company responds to COVID-19, t/he safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.”//
Are you are looking for a company that celebrates internal promotions and sales commissions? One that provides excellent benefits? If the answer is Yes, we expect to see your application for this entry-level position! Whether you are career driven or financially motivated, you can go to the next level at Windstream.
About The Role:
As a Windstream Consumer Care Representative, you will handle inbound calls from Windstream customers. You will work to resolve their billing and service-related concerns and answer questions related to Windstream’s products.
Windstream is constantly increasing broadband speeds and enhancing product offerings. In this role you will be expected to educate, explain and ultimately sell our products and services to existing customers using a consultative sales process. We provide 8 weeks of excellent training that will prepare you for success in this role.
What You’ll Do
* Sell our products and services to new and existing customers.
* Update customer accounts through computer-based systems.
* Gains product/service knowledge, working knowledge of telephony technology and industry.
Do *You Have?*
* Good telephone communication skills. * Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. * Proper discretion in evaluating/elevating customer issues.
* Ability to resolve customers’ complaints * PC skills (Windows), 10-key and keyboarding skills.
* Experience resolving billing inquires.
* Willing to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends, and overtime. * * * *
*Even Better: *
- The ability to take initiative and accountability in obtaining general knowledge of billing systems and order entry
- Must be able to multi-task, access and update customer records while simultaneously interacting with the customer while on the phone
- High School Diploma or equivalent
*Our Benefits: *
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans * Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance * 401K Plan * Health & Flexible Savings Account * Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans * Educational Assistance Plan
About US: Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier partners across the U.S.
If you thrive in an environment that emphasizes teamwork and accountability and if you possess a deep willingness to serve customers and drive positive customer experiences in a fast-paced work environment, you will be successful in this role. We offer advancement opportunities and post-training progressive pay increases.
This is currently a work from home opportunity that will likely be moved to an in-office call center position later, at the discretion of management.
*Requirements: * * Broadband Internet Connection Required * Work space free from distraction that will allow ample room to maintain a professional work environment.
Bilingual a plus
Minimum Requirements: High School diploma or equivalent and at least 6 months experience. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for experience as deemed appropriate.
Primary Location: *US-Iowa-Newton
Job Category: Customer Service
Requisition ID: 20003847
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
- WindStream Communications Jobs