PROGRESS INDUSTRIES Facility Tech in NEWTON, Iowa
The Facilities Technician is responsible for the maintenance, inspection and repair of all buildings and grounds owned by PI Foundation, as well as the various systems within the facilities. The Facilities Technician also provides various maintenance, inspection and repair of rented/leased buildings.
- Performs and manages the upkeep and repair of all properties managed by Progress.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Pursue quotes from independent contractors for major remodeling/repair projects, and routine services (such as, lawn care, snow removal, weed control, pest control, etc.
- Candidate must be 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Maintain a valid Iowa Driver's License with a good driving record, and a private automobile used to carry out job duties. Hold adequate liability insurance (required:$100,000/$300,000/$50,000).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 DOE
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.