Kelly Services Painter in Paton, Iowa
Location: Paton, IA 50217
Duration: 6 month contract; possibly longer for the right candidate
Compensation: $15.00 per hour; depending on experience
• Applies paint by use of various paint application processes such as spray gun, electro-deposition and/or flow coat equipment.
• Prepares paint by use of mixers, thinners and/or adjusting equipment, and/or holding and application equipment.
• Services paint systems and related paint equipment.
• Changes and adjusts nozzles, valves, paint guns, regulates flow of air, paint, and/or voltage levels for paint material application.
• Maintains supply of paint and operating materials.
• Preps, cleans and prepares parts for paint processes.
• Performs own setups and/or works from part prints and/or job specifications.
• Checks results for conformance to print and/or specifications and makes necessary corrections.
• Records data and/or keeps records for quality, maintenance and/or preventive maintenance, SPC, etc.
• Lubricates, checks and/or cleans equipment and tooling.
• Performs some preventive maintenance and adjustments to equipment.
• Instructs and assists other team members.
• Moves and positions loads.
• Cleans work area and performs other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job.
• Removes, paint, grease, rust, burnt sand, scale, etc. from parts and/or equipment through use of various processes such as stripping, hand and power tools, shotblasting, electrolytic cleaning equipment, washer, etc.
• Prepares and/or hangs parts, sub-assemblies and/or assemblies to and from conveyors, trolleys, containers, etc. to facilitate the cleaning and/or painting manufacturing process.
• May control the process through computer controlled terminal or system.
• High School Diploma or equivalent or 1-3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Good attendance
• Ability to use basic math to analyze information and measuring equipment
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work safely and efficiently
• Ability to work with close tolerances
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instruction and written processes
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs