SUMMIT FIRE PROTECTION CO dba Summit Companies FLS Technician - FA and S in Sioux City, Iowa
- Summit Fire Protection, a member of Summit Companies is a premier firm in the Fire Protection and Fire Life Safety industry. We are currently seeking a Fire Alarm and Security Technician to join our team in our Sioux City office, with a focus on security, fire detection and alarm.
The successful candidate will be dependable and capable of inspecting, servicing, and maintaining various types of fire detection, fire alarm, CCTV, nurse call, intercom/paging, A/V, Voice/Data, Intrusion, and other similar low voltage systems. Related experience is required.
- Perform installations, inspections, and service on a variety of types of fire detection, fire alarm, CCTV, nurse call, intercom/paging, A/V, Voice/Data, Intrusion, and other similar low voltage systems.
- Seek out additional sales and service opportunities within existing customer locations, and advise the customer of compliance needs
- Develop long term relationships with customers and maintain customer retention
- A current driver\'s license
- Low voltage experience
- Mechanical ability and basic hand tool knowledge
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.+, safely use of ladders, work overhead and work in tight spaces
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills are essential for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly is a must
- High school degree or equivalent
- We strive for competitive pay structures
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, and Vision options, Supplemental Insurances, Employer Paid: Life, ADandD, and Long Term Disability, PTO plans, and Paid Holidays.
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applications will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, familial status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.