UnityPoint Health Mobile Testing Coordinator in Sioux City, Iowa
UnityPoint Health - Riverside
2421 Riverside Blvd
Sioux City, Iowa 51109
Fulltime - will be driving out of town at some points.
Coordinates the day to day work flow of the Mobile Testing Department. Possess a high level of professionalism in both verbal and in person communications. Assists with testing with the Mobile Department as needed. Provides collections for both drug and alcohol as needed and assists with the administrative duties of both the Drug Testing and the Mobile Testing Departments. Position requires overnight travel.
Coordinates Schedules - 20% annually
- Works closely with Unit Coordinator to schedule testing and coverage. Ultimately has final say on scheduling and coverage. Provides information and works closely with job site contacts. Continually markets mobile testing to prospective clients.
Testing - 65% annually
- Conducts all testing through the mobile unit. Provides accurate record of results and provides record-keeping for billing purposes. Requires travel including over-night stays.
Vehicle Maintenance - 5% annually
- Provides continuous maintenance upkeep of mobile truck and testing trailer.
Basic UPH Performance Criteria - 10% annually
Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
- High School with additional secondary education is preferred
- CDL Driving (2 years minimum), computer software knowledge (MS Office/Google/Navigation/etc.)
- CAOHC certification, Spirometry Technician certification, Drug/Alcohol certification,
Adaptability/Flexibility, Collaboration, Decision making, Planning/Organizing skills,
Requisition ID: 2019-66875
Name: 7520 UnityPoint Heath SC St Lukes
Name: Corp Health-Mobile Test- SLC
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Variable based on testing hours
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org