Sprint Business Sales Acquisition Account Executive in Urbandale, Iowa
Business Sales Acquisition Account Executive
Apply Now >>
10740 Aurora Ave
Urbandale, IA US
Req # :
Job Description :
Job SummaryHere's your opportunity to join a remarkable team at a company that's changing the way businesses connect to what matters most. Our Business Sales team provides cutting-edge solutions through a diverse portfolio of technology products and services that include wireless devices, mobile solutions, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT) and software technologies. Join us in the next generation of mobility to propel businesses, connect people, and drive millions of touch-points to create a Brighter Future for All. Are you ready to change the world through 5G with us?
As a Business Sales Acquisition Account Executive at Sprint you will:
• Drive sales through prospecting, cold-calling and developing new business customers with 75 - 1,000 employees and may manage a small base of accounts.
• Identify sales opportunities, build & manage a sales funnel, forecast, close deals, negotiate customer contracts and travel in person within your assigned territory.
• Consult with clients in an assigned territory to add value by presenting Sprint Business Products and Solutions that drives revenue, reduces costs and enables growth, connectivity, and better serves customers.
• Collaborate and build relationships with executives, product vendors, and customers to develop solutions that address the client's technology needs.
We sum it up in three words: Collaborate. Mobilize. Accelerate. So, ask yourself are you:
• Interested in building upon your successful track record in sales?
• Achievement driven; enjoy competition in a culture that thrives on winning?
• Experienced at partnering with customers to develop solutions that solve business challenges and adds value to the bottom line?
• Outgoing with a dynamic personality that can present our products and services while building outstanding customer relationships?
• Interested in accelerating your career growth and earning potential?
Yes? Your new career is waiting for you.
Driving is an essential function of the job. Applicants must have a valid driver's license (may not be learner’s, restricted or “to and from work” license) and three consecutive years of active driving history immediately preceding the application that meets Sprint’s driver standards. This information will be verified in a Motor Vehicle Report. Applicants must also successfully complete driver's safety training and otherwise comply with Sprint's Driver Safety Policy and guidelines. Many positions are eligible for a company car based upon mileage and territory. Sprint company cars are authorized for personal use.Basic Qualifications• Bachelor's degree or four years related work experience post high school
• One year of sales experience acquiring new customers specifically focused on new logos/business, or completion of the Sales Associate Development Program
Preferred Qualifications• College degree
• One year experience selling in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
• One year experience solutions/applications selling
• One year negotiating and closing sales
• One year experience managing a sales funnel and forecasting sales
With our unlimited capacity for innovation, Sprint is changing the game. We move fast, take action and are committed to winning as a team. We create technology that enhances people’s lives, connecting them to what matters most. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – join us.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
Metro AreaUS-IA-Des Moines
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.