Rose International INC Customer Service Representative in Urbandale, Iowa
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Number: 299809
Location: Urbandale, IA
Desired Skill Set:
Call Center, Customer Service, MS Office 2003
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Customer Serivce Rep
Job ID: 6786
Duration: 5 months
Location: Urbandale, IA 50398
Our direct client is in need of a professional CSR to handle increasing seasonal phone calls in their Urbandale location. Position provides free parking and on-site cafeteria as well as opportunities for permanent placement and advancement.
• Responds to both standard and more difficult customer inquiries regarding products and services the company offers.
• Answers, documents and monitors call center calls, emails and transactions.
• Researches to respond to customer inquiries, and responds formally to correspondence, either verbally or in writing, utilizing all reference material necessary to provide an informed response to the customer.
• Requests additional/missing information from the customer via letter or telephone call to answer customer inquiries.
• Documents client issues and escalates issues to appropriate parties to resolve.
• Provides written and verbal feedback to colleagues in a professional manner.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)