Sinclair Tractor Sales Representative in Washington, Iowa
Are you eager to work in the Ag industry with a great knowledgeable team? Do you enjoy visiting with customers to discuss your passion for John Deere Equipment? If you said yes to these questions Sinclair Tractor has the perfect position for you!
* *A Sales Representative is responsible for the sales to and relationship with key customer accounts. Key customers accounts represent those customer segments that have a significant impact on the dealer-business but develop and maintain relationships with the dealership enterprise through a trusted advisor. Responsibilities could include: sales, customer support, technical support, planning and key customer account business operational optimization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages key customer account relationships to provide a differentiated customer experience.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, validates and communicates key customer account needs on an ongoing basis.
- Provides value to key customer accounts by developing solutions that save time, reduce risk and increase profits.
- Develops a contact plan that meet the individual needs of your key customer accounts.
- Meets sales volume and sales objectives on assigned key customer accounts.
- Influences customer account trade cycles and current and future needs.
- Assist in updating relevant customer account information such as equipment and operational information in the customer relationship management system
- Engages with dealership personnel (AMS Consultant, Parts, Service, Integrated Solutions Manager, etc.) when needed in completing a sale, answering customer account questions and ensuring customer account needs are met.
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment, parts, labor, and technology-based products and services to assigned customer accounts.
- Maintains current product knowledge of all equipment, parts, and services available to customer accounts.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customer accounts.
- Maintains and communicates current knowledge of customer account operational requirements, both agronomic and / or business goals.
- Monitors and timely communicates any competitive activity to management.
- Coordinates new equipment field demonstrations.
- Coordinates dealer enterprise team, along with Integrated Solutions Manager, to manage and deliver the highest levels of value to key customer accounts.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties
Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment sales experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must maintain a valid drivers license with an insurable driving record
- Must have basic knowledge of equipment safety procedures
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Travel as needed to and from job sites and customer locations
Job Tracking ID: 512388-580275
Job Location: Washington, IA
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: Any
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: June 08, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP