C & B EQUIPMENT Service Technician in Waterloo, Iowa
C and B Equipment has an opening for a Service Technician at its Waterloo, Iowa location. A service technician performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned material handling equipment. Essential Duties:
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on material handling equipment
- Participates in training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current product knowledge of our products
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
- Loads and unloads equipment when requested
- Promotes and sells the service department to customers including service work, inspections, and parts to increase customer safety and satisfaction
- Mentors other less experienced service technicians
- Maintains a professional appearance including a clean uniform, haircut and good hygiene
- Follows all safety procedures and guidelines, and works in a safe manner.
Big River Equipment is looking for hard working, innovative people that strive to do excellent work, thrive in teams, and enjoy serving others.
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity with C and B!
Associates of Diesel Technology (preferred) High School (preferred)
Previous material handling equipment operation and repair experience (preferred) Ability to lift at least 75 lbs occasionally (required) Knowledge of tools and techniques used to repair equipment. (required) Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems. (required) Experience in operating vehicles and equipment, including those used for diagnostic purposes. (required)
Licenses and Certifications
Valid Drivers License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor\'s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
CandB Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer