S & S Employment Partners Accounting Clerk in West Des Moines, Iowa
Our client seeks a temporary Accounting Clerk in their Des Moines office.
This is a full-time long term Temporary opportunity where you will earn up to $25 an hour, depending on experience. You will work Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
Some of your responsibilities as Accounting Clerk include:
- Data Entry
- ACH-wire payments
- Providing customer service to the public
- Connecting bank records with agencies
- Collecting and processing deposits
- Scanning and transmitting check images
- Bank reconciliations
- Making suggestions to increase efficiencies
- Updating procedures
- Providing backup to other areas of the office
- Other duties as assigned
To qualify for this Accounting Clerk position, you must have a Bachelors Degree as well as the following:
- Four-year Bachelors degree
- AP/AR experience is a plus
- Understanding of general accounting
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational sills
- Desire to learn new things
- Time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
If you are a detail oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and handle varying workloads, please submit your resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.