TEKsystems Cable Technician in West Des Moines, Iowa
TEKsystems is looking for Technicians that are looking for opportunity to get data center experience and this could turn into a long term/perm employment for them with one of our customers in the Des Moines area.
• Pulling and routing CAT5 or CAT6 cable in a new construction and existing structure commercial environment.
• Terminating data jacks.
• Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks).
• Must be comfortable working from scissor/boom lifts if required.
Basic scope of work includes:
• Pulling, routing, installing, and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial environment.
• Ownership of basic telecom tools: Punch down, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, Safety Glasses, etc.
• Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards.
cable installation, Cabling, Cat5, cat6, Cable pulling, cabler puller, cable tech
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Need to have a strong work ethic and data center experience. If not, a regular cable tech would be a good fit for this job.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs