Robert Half International Contract Negotiator in West Des Moines, Iowa
Robert Half is teaming with a nationwide, diversified financial services company to help them search for Contract Negotiator to join their expanding team. Our client continually tops Fortune 50's list of most successful companies and is looking for employees who want to grow professionally and personally within a company as well. We are looking to find motivated individuals for the Contract Negotiator who want to take part in a company's goal to move forward in global innovation in banking and financial services to join our growing team. Join this innovation as a Contract Negotiator today!
• Support contract audits and monitor activities on contract risk and compliance.
• Review contracts and prepare for execution
• Follow the contract through the signature process
• Routing the contracts for internal and external signatures
• Leads contract negotiation and/or manages supplier relationships of high risk and/or complexity with significant impact to the business strategy.
• Controls all aspects of negotiation and sets negotiation strategy.
• Establishes and maintains a good rapport with executive management, vendors, and third party lessors/manufacturers to optimize negotiation, savings and service improvements and problem resolution.
• Customizes legal contract language to proactively anticipate technology, market and business issues.
• Drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions and Customer Bill or Rights overview of terms and conditions.
• Supports acquisitions including negotiation reassignment on high risk contracts, due diligence participation, review of closing agreements.
• Partners with business units to issue and evaluate RFPs and to ensure successful implementation of enterprise agreements and acts as focal point for coordinating sourcing efforts across business entities.
• Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.:
• 3-5+ years' experience drafting, negotiating and analyzing contracts
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Apply for the Contract Negotiator today! Call Erin Kaiser at 5152261700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: August 30, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502157025
Staffing Area: Accountemps
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs